- Do not mask or even test for this hoax, but never, evervaccinate...Its the biblical "Mark of the Beast"! Only the vaccinatedget sick and/or die. Masks suppress your immune systems, then you getsick. These aren't side effects, they are planned outcomes, broughtto you by the same Satanic governments that planned 9/11, all thestaged mass killings with crisis actors, the AIDs hoax etc-etc and soon.....Look up the Tuskegee experiment, where the US government injectedmen with syphilis from 1932 to 1972. The vaccines and freetreatments bring the sickness, disease, and death!Masks are useless and dangerous (Bacteria growth and toxic levels ofCo2). There are no mask laws anywhere in the USA, just mandates(suggestions) from your corrupt Governors.Viruses are not a living organism, so they cannot be contagious. Avirus must be injected, like in a vaccine!!Viruses can only occur in a living cell (The cells natural defense tocleanse the cell of toxins). Viruses cannot occur in the outsideenvironment, unless manufactured for an injectionThe human body needs to create viruses to fight systemic toxicityThe level of toxicity produces more symptoms and sickness. Moresymptoms occur to cleanse the body. Man-made artificial sources causesymptoms and toxicity; Such as fear and stress (Masks, mandates, TV,government propaganda, and poisonous vaccines (ALL vaccines)A virus must be injected, besides the vaccine contains aborted fetuscells, changes your God recognized DNA, and nano-technology (Digitalcurrency)! All that amounts to the Biblical "Mark of the Beast"!Nanites in your bloodstream make any part of your body scanable, andnot just the right hand or forehead. The bioluminescence component ofthat digital vaccine and tattoo system contains LUCIFER-EASE!! TheNanites can be activate by an electronic source such as an individualpulse or mass WiFi/5gA 99.9% survival rate proves the hoax. Every hear of Bill Gates freestuffed toy (shaped like the coronavirus)? Bill gave away the toy thatmocked everyone at the Event 201 Convention and around the World! Itwas the convention that planned the covid scam-demic in October of2019.....Seeking the truth is seeking Jesus! What does seeking a lie get you?
This email has been sent to the FBI for death threats and lies.
The following is from Irene Ken, physician, whose daughter is an Asst. Prof in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins University, quite informative.
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam).
By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood)
-24 hours (cardboard),
- 42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).
But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars.
They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* You have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
-JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
The following letter comes from one of my readers who wishes only to be identified as “Bob”.
Dear Mr. ValleyScott,
Thank you for your blog. Reading it has been really insightful about many things. Your honesty has inspired me to want to be honest about a problem I have. Please share this on your blog if you can.
I have a confession to make. I am a “no-show”. I am the king of no-shows. I have a serious problem.
I have been hobbying for 7 years. In that time I have had 118 sessions with 56 ladies. This does not include 30 trips to AMPs. But that is not my problem. My problem is that I have also been a no-show 364 times.
Your read that right—364 times.
I am one of those guys that makes the women mad. I know it, and I am ashamed of it.
I suffer from a social-anxiety disorder. I have all my life. I was the kid in school who sat alone and didn’t talk to anyone. When I found the Internet I thought I had found salvation. I could communicate without talking to people. Texting is also great. That is how I make contact with every woman. But then I know I have to actually meet them. And 75.5% of the time I can’t do it. And that doesn’t count all the women that I started contacted and then never set a date with.
I just can’t. I make the appointment, I get in my car, and I drive to their location. And then I just drive right past. Or I park in the parking lot and just sit there. And if I can’t get the nerve to text them that I have arrived, I end up just sitting for a while before leaving. When the women text me to see where I am I just can’t respond. If I did they would realize what a coward I am.
Sometimes I can get up the nerve to go. 216 times. Most of those were just one time. And many of those sessions ended with me leaving early.
I get a lot of angry text messages and emails from women. I understand that. They are angry because I have wasted their time. I feel bad about that. But I am too scared to respond. I am too scared to tell them why. I doubt they would believe me. I doubt they would understand that I was outside their hotel, sitting in my car, shaking with fear. That I couldn’t even hold my phone because my hands are shaking too much.
The women who have met me have seen me shaking. Sometimes I can’t even get my clothes off.
A few ladies have been very kind to me. They have helped me through my anxiety and fear. I have repeated with several of them over the years. It gets easier for me when I have met a woman before. I relax a little. But I am still very anxious. Sometimes I can’t perform, even if I have been with a lady before. Some ladies take pity on my for that, but others have become tired of it. They ask me not to see them anymore.
I have never shared this with anyone before. Please don’t give out my name or email. Just call me “Bob”.
To all the ladies that I have not shown up to see:
I am so, so sorry. I am sorry that I cannot overcome my anxiety most of the time. It is not your fault. This is a real problem I have. If it wasn’t for working online I wouldn’t even be able to keep a job. But that is still no excuse for what I have done. I have wasted your time to often. It is my curse. I hope you might forgive me, but I understand if you can’t. Being a no-show is one of the worst sins a hobbyist can commit, and I am guilty of it more than anyone. I sincerely apologize to every woman out there.
Mr. ValleyScott, thank you for giving me the chance to charge my story.
I want to applaud “Bob” for being honest and confessing to his “sins” here. That cannot have been easy for him. I must admit, I am shocked that a man can no-show that many times and still keep trying.
I don’t know what causes his social anxiety issue, but it must be pretty bad. I feel sorry for him.
I will not reveal any information to anyone about “Bob”. I will respect his privacy. I do hope that others will not judge him to harshly. And I hope that he learns to cancel appointments instead of being a no-show. Thank you for sharing your story, “Bob”.
Don't let it mess up your life
Don't let it fuck up your day
Don't let the shit they do get in under your skin
Gotta push it aside
And keep pushing ahead
Keep up, just keep coming back
Don't let it get you down
Keep moving in forward motion
Keep moving in forward motion
Don't let nothing ever slow you down
Hit the gas, get your speed on
Never look back, no reason
No, no, nothing's gonna stop you now
Stop you now, stop you, stop, stop
Stop you now, stop you, stop, stop
No, no, nothing's gonna stop you now
Don't let it mess with your head
List of available sites September 3, 2019https://www.eros.com/california/san_jose/files/9341016.htm?cat=1