accident could of died but lived
raised genetic disorder child
groomed by groomer (predator)
soilder of war
no will to live
blame, you took it all on yourself
anorexia and bulimia (infant sex abuse)
eating disroders (overweight)
addictions (drug, sex etc)
Nature : Cool
Taste : Pungent
Acts on Organ : Intestines
Healing Effects : Lower blood pressure and cholesterol; heal inflammation; benefit weak intestines; reduce risk of heart attack; combat cancer; kill bacteria; fight fungus
Bitter Red Wine
Bitter Red Onion Wine Archaic
High blood pressure.
Lower blood pressure, promote blood and blood circulation, regulate blood sugar and promote better sleep.
- Onion – 1 huge onion
- Bitter Red Wine
- Honey – 1-2 tsps. optional
1. Discard outer skin of onion, rinse, cut into wedges
2. Put onion inside a big glass jar, fill in red wine. Cover with lid, put in dark dry place
3. Shake bottle once every day, wine ready 8 days
4. Separate wine and onion, store them in separate container inside fridge
Take 1/4 cup of the wine once or twice per day.
For seniors, 1/8 cup each time.
If you do not drink alcohol, add water to dilate the wine.
Eat onion with salad or add in to other cooking.