At BYU 1964-1969 Zoe Zane, Modern Dancer trained by Martha Graham New York. Even in LDS Mormon Church, I was blasting the box limits. You can not deny who you are. It's like driving against the traffic on 101 CA freeway. LOL. Crash. Slam. .... ouch
Essential Recipe: Pumpkin Pie
What You Need:
2 cups pureed pumpkin
1 large egg
1/4 cup egg whites
1/2 cup milk of choice
3 tsp melted butter or coconut oil
1/3 cup brown sugar or honey
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 drops dōTERRA Clove essential oil
2 drops dōTERRA Ginger essential oil
5 drops dōTERRA Cassia essential oil
1 uncooked pie crust from store
*makes enough for 12 mini pies or 1 medium sized pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Take pie crust and cut out circles to fit inside greased muffin tin. Don’t roll the dough out too thin or else the pie will fall apart after its cooked.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
4. Make my own pie crust our of coconut floor from Costo.
5. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until crust lightly browns and when a toothpick inserted into the pies come out clean.
6. Let sit for 10 minutes, or until cool. Gently remove from pan and refrigerate. Enjoy!
Zoe Zane doTerra