Nature : Cool
Taste : Pungent
Acts on Organ : Intestines
Healing Effects : Lower blood pressure and cholesterol; heal inflammation; benefit weak intestines; reduce risk of heart attack; combat cancer; kill bacteria; fight fungus
Bitter Red Wine
Bitter Red Onion Wine Archaic
High blood pressure.
Lower blood pressure, promote blood and blood circulation, regulate blood sugar and promote better sleep.
- Onion – 1 huge onion
- Bitter Red Wine
- Honey – 1-2 tsps. optional
1. Discard outer skin of onion, rinse, cut into wedges
2. Put onion inside a big glass jar, fill in red wine. Cover with lid, put in dark dry place
3. Shake bottle once every day, wine ready 8 days
4. Separate wine and onion, store them in separate container inside fridge
Take 1/4 cup of the wine once or twice per day.
For seniors, 1/8 cup each time.
If you do not drink alcohol, add water to dilate the wine.
Eat onion with salad or add in to other cooking.