When made victim, I don't know I'm one. My voice, there's none. I suffer in slience till someone screams at me, I need to talk and not shut down. I scream back, my voice begins. Victim J31
1. One who is harmed or killed by another: a victim of a mugging.
2. A living creature slain and offered as a sacrifice during a religious rite.
3. One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.
4. A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.
5. A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.
If you think I'm simple, I'm not. I'm complicated. Zoe Zoey Zane